Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra discuss how to make the most of petrodollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra discuss how to make the most of petrodollars Empty Basra discuss how to make the most of petrodollars

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Dec 2013, 10:19 am

Basra discuss how to make the most of petrodollars

THURSDAY, 12 JANUARY 1 / DECEMBER 2013 14:21 

Twilight News / contract number of researchers and activists civilians in Basra, on Thursday, a seminar to discuss how to make the most of the petro-dollar imports.

And get Basra and other oil-producing provinces one dollar for each barrel extracted from the soil under the law of the petro-dollar.

Adnan al-Bahia, one of the lecturers at the seminar for "Twilight News" that the seminar was held in collaboration with the Organization of the obelisk for development and development and supported by the Norwegian people in the hall deserve Basra, the symposium discussed how to take advantage of the petro-dollar imports.

For his part, said civil rights activist Mohammed Zehada Basra that money should be tapped, noting that Iraq's imports and Basra went unheeded because of lack of access to imports of oil and the fact the service is deteriorating dramatically.

Foundation member of the waves participating in the seminar, Jawad said tar for "Twilight News" that there are many areas where random excesses in various areas, and since the fall of the regime to this moment has been tapped and invest in real imports.

Meanwhile, a Dr. Nabeel Jafar professor in economics at the University of Basra, Basra where imports are many and you need to plan to invest the money and use it to develop infrastructure in the province of Basra.

According to the amendments to the Law on Governorates not organized province No. 21 for the year 2008 it is planned to raise the amount

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 7:15 pm