Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance launches more than 53 billion dinars for the province of Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance launches more than 53 billion dinars for the province of Basra Empty Finance launches more than 53 billion dinars for the province of Basra

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Sep 2018, 7:01 am

Finance launches more than 53 billion dinars for the province of Basra

14:13 - 07/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Announced the Ministry of Finance, on Friday, the launch of more than 53 billion dinars within the amounts allocated to the province of Basra in the investment budget.
    The Ministry said in a statement seen by / information /: "It continues to finance the release of funds allocated to the province of Basra within the investment budget," noting that "the launch of more than 53 billion dinars within the investment expenses that meet the need of visual citizen."
    The ministry added that "more than 24 billion dinars were funded within the investment projects of the province."
    She explained that "the funded amounts were distributed on investment expenditures between more than 3 billion dinars within the allocations of the province of petrodollar amounts, and more than 25 billion dinars within the program of development of regions." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 9:24 am