Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former deputy: parliament rationing rent allowances after detecting cases of manipulation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former deputy: parliament rationing rent allowances after detecting cases of manipulation Empty Former deputy: parliament rationing rent allowances after detecting cases of manipulation

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Nov 2018, 1:46 am

Former deputy: parliament rationing rent allowances after detecting cases of manipulation

09:59 - 14/11/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Former MP Abdul Rahman al-Loizi said on Wednesday that the House of Representatives has worked to legalize the rent allowances for deputies after the detection of cases of manipulation in previous sessions.
    "The parliament put the amount of three million dinars as a rent allowance for each deputy coming from the provinces and you have a residence in Baghdad, and in 2010 the amount was granted to the unregulated, but the mechanism of delivery of funds after monitoring cases of manipulation In previous courses in rent allowances. "
    He added that "Parliament has set the highest ceiling for the rental of real estate to the deputies is three million, where the amount is handed over to the lessor and not to the deputy," noting that "the parliament is a committee to evaluate the property rented by the MP, and then the Committee is aware of the contract between the tenant and the lessor, The amount of the rent, and then the lessor receives his money through a check from the parliament on behalf of the lessor (owner of the property).
    "The amount of the rent is deducted from 10 percent of the tax. If the amount of 3 million dinars is set as a rent, the actual amount is two million and 700 thousand dinars, handed over to the owner of the leased property directly." Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 5:32 am