Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new frontier between Iraq and Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new frontier between Iraq and Iran Empty A new frontier between Iraq and Iran

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Nov 2018, 1:58 am

A new frontier between Iraq and Iran

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Kurdistan Regional Government decided to open a new border gate with Iran in the province of Halabja within five months after the approval of the federal government. 
    Baghdad has asked the government of the province and the province of Halabja to complete all the conditions necessary to launch the international border (Bsta) in Halabja with Iran within five months and start its official activity. 
    "All the conditions for the internationalization of these borders have been completed and we are waiting for official approval from Baghdad and Tehran to officially open them," Adel Saleh, governor of Kaligali district in Halabja province, told reporters. 
    He added that "all the administrative requirements of these borders were conducted by orders of Baghdad and the knowledge of the Kurdistan Regional Government, and these borders are currently ready to open." 
    The border gate, which has been operating so far informally, is an important part of commercial activities with Iraq, where more than 160 trucks of goods and goods from Iran enter the Kurdistan region daily through this port.
    With the opening of its international gate, another port is being added to the international border ports with the Kurdistan region to expand economic relations between Iran and the region, which Iraqi traders can use to facilitate economic relations. 
    Iraq and Iran have eight official and non-official gates in the Kurdistan region, where a total of $ 6 billion and $ 800 million is exchanged from the border exchange of these portals with the region annually.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 5:26 am