Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iyad al-Samawi wrote .. The State of the Prime Minister .. The money of the Iraqi people is not a le

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iyad al-Samawi wrote .. The State of the Prime Minister .. The money of the Iraqi people is not a le Empty Iyad al-Samawi wrote .. The State of the Prime Minister .. The money of the Iraqi people is not a le

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Apr 2019, 3:24 am

[rtl]Iyad al-Samawi wrote .. The State of the Prime Minister .. The money of the Iraqi people is not a legacy for your father[/rtl]
    Policy  ,   2019/04/03 13:51  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]BAGHDAD, Iraq -[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/rtl]
    [rtl]Heavenly hands

The preservation of the wealth and wealth of the Iraqi people and the commitment to the implementation of legal legislation honestly is not the responsibility of the Prime Minister or any official in the State, but is a constitution sworn by Mr. Adel Abdul Mahdi in front of God and the Iraqi people, and under this Constitution and this section does not have the right of the Prime Minister or any official In the state to donate or donate one dollar of money of the Iraqi people in violation of the law, and if it is proved that the Prime Minister has given one dollar to the Kurdistan Regional Government outside the law of the General Budget for the year 2019, this is not only the constitutional oath, but a betrayal of the secretariat entrusted by The Iraqi people Prime Minister, the money that has been handed over to the Kurdistan Regional Government since the receipt of Mr. Adel Abdul-Mahdi as prime minister and until this moment is the funds of the Iraqi people derived only from Iraq's oil in the south, and not one barrel of oil in the Kurdistan region, said Mr. Thamer Ghadhban, Days, Under the General Budget Law of 2019, the prime minister is not entitled to hand over one dollar to the government of the region, except that this government delivers the amount of oil agreed in the law of the general budget, specifically from the fields of Kurdistan (not Kirkuk fields) to the Federal Oil Ministry represented by Sumo. According to my own and reliable information that the last batch handed over to the Kurdistan Regional Government of the Iraqi people's money is 450 million dollars before the holiday of Nowruz ordered to be paid by the Minister of Finance Mr. Fuad Hussein and with the knowledge of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, who failed to stop, I am here to talk about the law of the general budget And not about (pen jar), which talked about the former Prime Minister Dr. Haider Abadi, this is another subject completely will come in detail in another article, God willing, In my turn, as an Iraqi citizen, I ask the Prime Minister about the amount of money that has been paid to the Kurdistan Regional Government since he assumed the premiership until this moment. How much oil was delivered by the territorial government to the Federal Oil Ministry? If Mr. Thamir al-Ghadhban's statement is true (and it is true), on what legal basis did the federal government hand over the money to the Kurdistan Regional Government? And where are the oil imports of the region's oil, which amounts to more than 600 thousand barrels per day and any account deposited these funds? Mr. Adel Abdul Mahdi, this money is the money of the oppressed and deprived Iraqi people and not a legacy he inherited from your late father, Mr. Abdul Mahdi Al-Muntafji, until you give it to whoever you want. You, the President, are legally and legally obliged to preserve these funds. ), Which talked about Mr. Haider Abadi, we have another talk with you .. President of the Republic .. Iraq is not a waste of your loss and money is not a legacy inherited from your father,[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 5:39 am