Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Will the excluded MPs receive pensions?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Will the excluded MPs receive pensions? Empty Will the excluded MPs receive pensions?

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Jun 2019, 2:16 am

Will the excluded MPs receive pensions?

10:02 - 16/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    The legal expert Ali al-Tamimi said on Sunday that MPs excluded from parliament will not receive any pensions and they will not receive the end of service benefits, pointing out that the deputies who were excluded have the right to appeal before the Federal Court in order to return to Parliament again. 
    Al-Tamimi told Al-Maaloumah that "the excluded MP is a former deputy of the word only without getting any other rights, and he will be outside the parliament until the Federal Court's decision negatively. 
    He added that "the excluded MPs do not deserve any pension because the pension law does not apply for 2014, and they will not receive the end of service benefits for not completing the service according to the same law, but they deserve the salaries received without any refund."
    Tamimi explained that "the replacement of deputies came on the basis of an objection submitted to the parliament, which in turn is decided within 30 days by a two-thirds majority of members in accordance with the law of replacement No. 6 of 2006, amended by Law 49 for the year 2007 for reasons of office, death, disability or governance, The victim may appeal before the Federal Court within 30 days of the issuance of the decision to replace Article 52 of the Constitution. Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 5:41 am