Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture: Delayed budget approval impedes the self-sufficiency plan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture: Delayed budget approval impedes the self-sufficiency plan Empty Agriculture: Delayed budget approval impedes the self-sufficiency plan

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Jan 2020, 5:56 am

Agriculture: Delayed budget approval impedes the self-sufficiency plan

•  Time: 2/2/2020 1:41 PM

•  Reading: 364 times

• Categories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Agriculture stressed today, Thursday, the need to take deterrent measures against manipulators at the prices of local crops.

Ministry spokesman Hamid Al-Masoudi said in a press statement, "The Ministry of Agriculture has its role in producing crops and supporting farmers in varying proportions and according to the financial allocations available from the public budget," noting that "setting product prices is not within its competence." 
    He explained, "The Ministry prepared a strategic plan to achieve self-sufficiency for all crops," noting that "delaying the approval of the budget will hinder the implementation of the plan."
    Concerning the inconsistencies in the prices of the local product in the markets, Al-Masoudi indicated that the employees of the agricultural calendar and the Committee for Monitoring Prices in the Ministry are closely following the markets in order to highlight the high prices of agricultural and animal crops products to inform the relevant authorities to take the necessary action.
    Al-Masoudi called on the supervisory authorities to take action against manipulators with the prices of products and crops.
    He stressed the necessity for the relevant departments to monitor crops and agricultural products that enter in illegal ways and prevent their entry from the border crossings.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:32 pm