Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Diyala farm societies: the recovery of buffalo herds by 40%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Diyala farm societies: the recovery of buffalo herds by 40% Empty Diyala farm societies: the recovery of buffalo herds by 40%

Post by Rocky Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:27 am

Diyala farm societies: the recovery of buffalo herds by 40%

09:59 - 02/13/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Diyala ..
    The head of the sub-union of peasant societies in Diyala Governorate, Raad Al-Tamimi, announced, on Thursday, the recovery of buffalo flocks by 40% within the governorate.
    Al-Tamimi said in a statement to "Al-Maalouma", that "buffalo breeding is one of the old professions in separate areas of Diyala, and it represents a source of livelihood for hundreds of families for decades, but it was very affected by security unrest, lack of government support and diseases."
    Al-Tamimi added, “Buffalo breeding and benefiting from its multiple products have recovered by 40% in recent years, especially after security stability.” Noting that “its breeding is spread in 7 regions within Diyala, but it remains facing a greater challenge, which is the lack of government support, especially with regard to providing appropriate feeds.” .
    The head of the sub-federation of agricultural associations pointed out that "in the event of the provision of support, there will be a qualitative shift in the products of buffalo herds and they will be transformed into a larger sector."
    And breeding buffaloes are spread in separate areas of Diyala governorate, especially the outskirts of Baquba, Jalula and Khan Bani Saad. Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 5:48 am