Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Health: Iraq needs $ 100 million as an emergency payment to tackle the Corona virus

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Health: Iraq needs $ 100 million as an emergency payment to tackle the Corona virus Empty Parliamentary Health: Iraq needs $ 100 million as an emergency payment to tackle the Corona virus

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Mar 2020, 2:15 pm

Parliamentary Health: Iraq needs $ 100 million as an emergency payment to tackle the Corona virus

17:23 - 15/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    The Parliamentary Health and Environment Committee announced, on Sunday, that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] needs $ 100 million in an emergency payment for health institutions to face the Corona crisis, calling on the Council of Ministers and the Ministry of Finance to allocate and release funds.
    Committee member Jawad al-Moussawi told "Information" that "the Corona virus crisis requires the government and the Ministry of Finance to release urgent funds to the Ministry of Health in order to purchase the necessary needs to prevent Fairuz Coruna."
    He added that "health institutions need $ 100 million as an urgent payment to face the Corona crisis, which will be distributed among health institutions across [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    He stated that "the matter requires an urgent meeting by the Council of Ministers and the Ministry of Finance to launch the funds," noting that "the Parliamentary Health Committee will follow up the matter with the executive authorities to launch the financial allocations."
    The Parliamentary Health and Environment Committee announced, last Thursday, the launch of the Ministry of Finance an amount of $ 5 million to the Ministry of Health to equip all of its health institutions in all of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with the requirements for the prevention of corona virus and the necessary treatments. Ended 25 and

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:23 pm