Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Security: The sanctions that are entrusted to it by the government are threatening and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Security: The sanctions that are entrusted to it by the government are threatening and Empty Parliamentary Security: The sanctions that are entrusted to it by the government are threatening and

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:09 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Parliamentary Security: The sanctions that are entrusted to it by the government are threatening and do not exist at all[/size]

[size=45]Member of the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee, MP Mahdi Al-Amalli, affirmed on Saturday that the sanctions that the taxpayer waved to reach Iraq do not exist at all, noting that what Al-Zrafi is working to maintain his rejected mandate is disregarding and underestimating the sacrifices.
    [size=45]Al-Amerli said in a statement that "Iraq today is the master of himself and has become a difficult number and an influential player in the international and regional equation, and this matter was not accomplished until after he led the war on behalf of the world and worked with the blood of his sons to declare victory against the most powerful terrorist organization."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "What Iraq can achieve today are achievements that cannot be reduced to a person, and the future of the country cannot be related to who has become openly referring to the isolation of the country, which is not far from being an empty maneuver and contained within the political playing with open data and facts," noting that "what is waved The one who is charged with sanctions that will affect Iraq does not exist at all and is completely far from reality.[/size]
    [size=45]He continued, "What Al-Zrafi is working on to preserve his rejected mandate is disregarding and belittling the sacrifices and bloodshed that have been asked for the sovereignty and future of this country."[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:22 am