Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Diyala makes an urgent decision about the "salary dollars"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Diyala makes an urgent decision about the "salary dollars" Empty Diyala makes an urgent decision about the "salary dollars"

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Apr 2020, 1:29 am

Diyala makes an urgent decision about the "salary dollars"

22:30 - 04/04/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Diyala
    A government official in Diyala revealed, on Saturday, an urgent decision about what he called salary dollars.
    Baqouba District Judge Abdullah Al-Hayali said in an interview with "Information", that "the curfew and the repercussions of the Corona virus prompted many K-Card offices to take advantage of the crisis by giving employees, retirees and the rest of the other classes the salaries in US dollars in terms of calculating $ 100 at 130,000 dinars, but the offices The same by buying it from employees and retirees at a price of 125,000 dinars per 100 dollars, and this represents public blackmail.
    Al-Hayali added, "As a member of the government crisis cell in Diyala, an expanded meeting was held with leaders of the security forces and representatives of national security, and an urgent decision was agreed to prohibit the adoption of the dollar in the distribution of salaries of employees and retirees and the adoption of the Iraqi dinar exclusively, pointing out that teams and field security separators will start from tomorrow Tours to the card offices to demonstrate the extent of commitment and the use of legal frameworks against violators.
    Most of the card offices had resorted to using the US dollar to distribute the salaries of employees and retirees on the pretext of running out of financial liquidity, but they were simultaneously buying the dollar after reducing its price by 5-6 thousand dinars per 100 dollars. 25 p. Ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 11:36 am