Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Shammari calls for the disbursement of the financial grant to families with low incomes before Ra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Shammari calls for the disbursement of the financial grant to families with low incomes before Ra Empty Al-Shammari calls for the disbursement of the financial grant to families with low incomes before Ra

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Apr 2020, 3:00 am

Al-Shammari calls for the disbursement of the financial grant to families with low incomes before Ramadan

10:36 - 04/14/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Chairman of the Committee on Agriculture, Water and Parliament Marshes, Salam al-Shammari, called on the government on Tuesday to pay the financial grant to families with limited and vulnerable income and daily wages before the blessed month of Ramadan.
    Al-Shammari said in a statement, which received (information), a copy of it, that "the crisis that the country is going through as a result of the Corona virus and the subsequent governmental measures to ban preventive roaming have clearly and significantly affected millions of families, most of whom live on work and daily wages."
    Al-Shammari added that "the governmental procedures to disburse the financial grant are still slow and require an acceleration of steps and start giving them to those who deserve them before the holy month of Ramadan begins."
    He praised "the role of the original Iraqis, who took the initiative and took quick steps to extend a helping hand to their exempt families and those with limited income with in-kind and foodstuffs, which blocked part of the difficult situation they are going through." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 5:16 pm