Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abnormal movements of US forces on the border with Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abnormal movements of US forces on the border with Syria Empty Abnormal movements of US forces on the border with Syria

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Mar 2021, 8:27 am

Abnormal movements of US forces on the border with Syria

17:13 - 02/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Nineveh ...
    The official of the Shammar Mobilization Forces in Rabia district, Nineveh Governorate, Abu Badr al-Shammari, warned, on Tuesday, of the abnormal movements of US forces on the border with Syria.
    "The American forces have been patrolling the border strip with Syria from the side of the Fishkhabour crossing for more than a week, and they are also transferring a number of their forces from Syria to Erbil," Al-Shammari told Al-Maaloumah.
    He added that "the American patrols are running alone with the presence of air support, and the federal government is not aware of these daily movements."
    A security source had revealed that the US forces had established a military base on the border strip between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Turkey in the Dohuk governorate. End / 25 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 5:14 pm