Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

It will limit Washington's movements.. Al-Taie talks about the border fence with Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

It will limit Washington's movements.. Al-Taie talks about the border fence with Syria Empty It will limit Washington's movements.. Al-Taie talks about the border fence with Syria

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Sep 2023, 4:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]It will limit Washington's movements.. Al-Taie talks about the border fence with Syria[/size]
    • September 26 19:23

Information / private..
    On Tuesday, security and military expert, Aqeel Al-Taie, considered the government’s move towards building a security fence on the Iraqi-Syrian border a step in the right direction, while stressing that these measures will limit suspicious security movements in that region.
    Al-Taie said in an interview with the Maalouma Agency, “The recent American movements have become clear on the border strip with Syria and the eastern bases,” pointing out that “ISIS is moving to and from Iraq across the Syrian border strip with these movements and under protected cover to Al-Hasakah Governorate.”
    He continued, "The border fences will control the movement of infiltrators into the border by supporting them with thermal surveillance cameras and security towers," noting that "the border must be secured by a second supporting line from the army or the Popular Mobilization Forces."
    Al-Taie added during his speech: “Difficult geography can provide high concentration through surveillance cameras linked to satellites or drones,” adding that “the government’s move towards building a security fence on the Iraqi-Syrian border will limit the ongoing suspicious American movements.”
    The issue of the Iraqi-Syrian border, which is approximately 620 kilometers long, represents one of the most prominent security challenges for Iraq, given the continuing American movements on the border strip, amid fears of the continued transfer of ISIS terrorist gangs between Iraq and Syria. Ended 25/Y

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 5:29 pm