Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Honest: The continued silence of the government over US transgressions gives it an excuse to persist

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Honest: The continued silence of the government over US transgressions gives it an excuse to persist Empty Honest: The continued silence of the government over US transgressions gives it an excuse to persist

Post by Rocky Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:30 pm

Honest: The continued silence of the government over US transgressions gives it an excuse to persist even more

17:49 - 17/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private.
    The Sadikoun parliamentary bloc, on Wednesday, stated that the government's continued silence regarding these abuses gives a justification for the persistence of foreign forces on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    A member of the bloc, Ahmed Al-Kanani, said in a statement to Al-Maalouma Agency, that “the difference in opinions and positions within Parliament with the continued silence of the government and the security establishment towards the recurrence of military abuses and the breach of sovereignty by the US and Turkish forces is increasing it incessantly over [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] forces is increasing it incrementally territory and its security forces.”
    He added, "This silence and the commitment of the spectator attitude towards the US transgressions will not make it the last time that it exceeds on Iraqi soil as long as the government and some blocs are almost satisfied with these actions."
    He noted that “this matter will also push foreign forces, including the American occupation forces, NATO forces and the international coalition, to fabricate arguments to establish their presence on Iraqi lands.”
    He pointed out that "all that is required of the government at the present time is to state its position towards the deliberate and repeated violations of these forces inside the country."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 5:22 am