Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Mashhadani: The problem is not in the essence of the Federal Court’s law, but rather in the const

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Mashhadani: The problem is not in the essence of the Federal Court’s law, but rather in the const Empty Al-Mashhadani: The problem is not in the essence of the Federal Court’s law, but rather in the const

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Mar 2021, 7:07 am

Al-Mashhadani: The problem is not in the essence of the Federal Court’s law, but rather in the constitution

14:22 - 18/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad .. The
    representative of the Iraqi Forces Union, Ahmad al-Mashhadani, confirmed, Thursday, that the main problem is not in the essence of the Federal Court’s law, but the real problems lie in the constitution, indicating that the rational authority indicated that important matters such as amending the constitution and important laws should be transferred to the session Coming.
    Al-Mashhadani said in a statement to / the information /, that “it is better for the House of Representatives to vote on amending the Federal Court’s law at the present time and to transfer the new legislation to the next electoral cycle because the essence of the problem is related to the constitution and not in the Federal Court’s law,” indicating that “the rational reference "I indicated earlier that important matters, such as amending the constitution and important laws, should be carried over to the next session, and this is the preponderant opinion."
    He added, "The completion of the Federal Court law under unstable conditions and the lack of complete harmony between many of the blocs in addition to the existence of the general budget law makes us feel the importance of not rushing to legislate a law for a federal court that politicizes partisan and sectarian, given that the parties will nominate legal scholars and experts of Islamic jurisprudence." .
    It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives will hold a decisive session today to vote on completing the Federal Court bill or go to vote on amending the current law. Ended / 25 AD
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 2:27 am