Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Badr invites Al-Kazemi to meet with the parliament regarding his agreements with Arab countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Badr invites Al-Kazemi to meet with the parliament regarding his agreements with Arab countries Empty Badr invites Al-Kazemi to meet with the parliament regarding his agreements with Arab countries

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Apr 2021, 8:43 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 

Baghdad - IQ  
    A deputy from the Badr Parliamentary Bloc called on Tuesday (April 20, 2021), Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, for the necessity to hold a meeting with the members of Parliament who brought him to his post and inform them of the details of his agreements with some Arab countries. 
    In a statement received by IQ NEWS , Mukhtar Al-Mousawi said  , "Al-Kazemi is required to hold a meeting with those who led him to this position and brief them on the nature and details of the agreements he signed with Egypt, Jordan, Qatar and the Emirates." 
    He added that "the members of the House of Representatives who came through the elections and are representatives of the Iraqi people must have a major role in decision-making, internally and externally," pointing out that "foreign agreements draw Iraq’s foreign policy as well as economic agreements that affect even future generations."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 9:15 am