Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Federal Service Council announces its readiness to launch the form for appointing the first grad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Federal Service Council announces its readiness to launch the form for appointing the first grad Empty The Federal Service Council announces its readiness to launch the form for appointing the first grad

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Jul 2022, 2:50 pm

[size=46]The Federal Service Council announces its readiness to launch the form for appointing the first graduates in accordance with the Food Security Law[/size]
    Iraq
    21:36 - 07-04-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Monday, the Federal Service Council announced its readiness to launch the form for appointing the first graduates in accordance with the Food Security Law as soon as the grades and job assignments arrive.

The council said in a statement, "The Chairman of the Federal Public Service Council, Mahmoud Al-Tamimi, received today a number of the first graduates, accompanied by a delegation of members of the House of Representatives, represented by Representatives Ola Al-Nashy, Representatives Aqil Al-Zubaidi, and Sadiq Al-Muhanna."

He added, "During the meeting, Al-Tamimi discussed a number of points, the most important of which is the council's endeavor and keenness to solve the problems of the first graduates, provide employment opportunities, and the appointment mechanism used in the council."

Al-Tamimi stressed that "the first segment is one of the important segments, just like the others," noting that "the federal service is ready to release the form in implementation of what was stated in the Food Security Law as soon as the grades and assignments reach the Council."

While Al-Nashi expressed her happiness for this fruitful meeting, which discussed the suffering of the graduates for their fairness, praising the "efforts made by the Council in terms of meeting the graduates' demands and listening to their problems."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 7:15 am