Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sheikh Sattar Al-Jumaili and Al-Hakim discuss the requirements of Anbar and the exploitation of stat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sheikh Sattar Al-Jumaili and Al-Hakim discuss the requirements of Anbar and the exploitation of stat Empty Sheikh Sattar Al-Jumaili and Al-Hakim discuss the requirements of Anbar and the exploitation of stat

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Nov 2022, 4:43 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Sheikh Sattar Al-Jumaili and Al-Hakim discuss the requirements of Anbar and the exploitation of state resources for the purposes of[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]The head of the Wisdom Movement, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim and Sheikh Sattar Abbas al-Jumaili, discussed the requirements of the people of Anbar and the exploitation of state resources for political and electoral goals.[/size]
    [size=45]The office of Sheikh Al-Jumaili stated, in a statement, that the Emir of the Jamila tribe, General Sattar Abbas Al-Jumaili, and Mr. Ammar Al-Hakim discussed the security and social reality in Anbar Governorate and conveyed the citizens' complaint about the abuses they suffer from by some officials and how to exploit and employ state and authority resources for political and electoral purposes.[/size]
    [size=45]The emir of the Jamila tribe, according to the statement, conveyed the Anbari society's rejection of the outdated dictatorial approach.
    For his part, Mr. Ammar Al-Hakim welcomed Sheikh Sattar and expressed his annoyance at the abuses that occur on clan symbols and social statures. At the end of the meeting, Sheikh Sattar thanked Mr. Al-Hakim for the kind reception and welcome and wished him safety.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 5:29 am