Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Conscious / representative call regarding the retirement law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Conscious / representative call regarding the retirement law Empty Conscious / representative call regarding the retirement law

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Dec 2022, 5:22 am

[size=32]Conscious / representative call regarding the retirement law[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 14 Views
    Conscious / Baghdad / m. a
     Today, Monday, Representative Raad Al-Dahlaki called on the heads of the legislative and executive authorities to take prompt measures to approve the retirement law in fairness to the retirees.
    Al-Dahlaki said, through a statement received by (the Iraqi Media News Agency / INA) , that "at a time when the retirees hope to include the retirement law with financial increases that will take them out of the miserable reality in which they live , it is unfortunate that this law remains stagnant in its place and the economic situation is in an unenviable situation.” He indicated that the rise in prices had a negative impact on citizens in general and retirees in particular, so quick measures must be taken to protect the vulnerable segments and meet their living needs.
    Al-Dahlaki stressed that “the human and national duty obliges us all to contain this large segment that recorded its honorable stances, positions that every purebred Iraqi is proud of, so the least that can be offered to this segment is to speed up the approval Of the retirement law in fairness to them and what it provided for this great country.”
    v/g. M
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 5:10 pm