Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mr. Al-Hakim to the French Ambassador: It is necessary to work to prevent the war from expanding

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mr. Al-Hakim to the French Ambassador: It is necessary to work to prevent the war from expanding Empty Mr. Al-Hakim to the French Ambassador: It is necessary to work to prevent the war from expanding

Post by Rocky Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:12 am

Mr. Al-Hakim to the French Ambassador: It is necessary to work to prevent the war from expanding
    • Time: 10/26/2023 12:27:48

• Read: 338 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} The head of the National State Forces Alliance, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, discussed with the French Ambassador to Iraq, Eric Chevalier, developments in the political scene in Iraq and the region, especially the situation in Palestine.
    During the meeting, Mr. Al-Hakim stressed, according to a statement from his office, a copy of which {Al-Furat News} received, “the necessity of working to prevent the war from expanding,” calling for “making room for the flow of humanitarian aid to Gaza and stopping the daily bombing of innocent people.”
    He also stressed that "the Palestinian people, like other peoples of the world, have the right to live in dignity within the borders of their state on their lands."
    Mr. Al-Hakim held “the international community responsible for stopping the massacres committed by the Israeli aggression on a daily basis and for winning what remains of humanity and the international laws that are violated in full view of everyone.”

Share if you like
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:18 am