Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Within 3 years... traditional agriculture in Iraq decreased by 20%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Within 3 years... traditional agriculture in Iraq decreased by 20% Empty Within 3 years... traditional agriculture in Iraq decreased by 20%

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Apr 2024, 5:20 am

Within 3 years... traditional agriculture in Iraq decreased by 20%

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
     A member of the Parliamentary Agriculture Committee, Representative Thaer Al-Jubouri, confirmed today, Thursday, that traditional agriculture in Iraq has decreased by 20% in 3 years.
    Al-Jubouri said in a statement followed by “Al-Iqtisad News” that “drought pressure has posed a source of challenge for all Iraqi governorates, especially the southern and central Euphrates, due to the limited availability of water, which has led to a significant reduction in areas.”
    He added, "The drought, despite its severity, led to qualitative changes in the mechanisms for dealing with the water issue by changing the irrigation path from traditional to modern frameworks that reduce waste rates." He pointed out that "traditional agriculture decreased by 20% in 3 years."
    He pointed out that "adopting modern irrigation methods with government support and openness will lead to the possibility of creating sustainability in production with the available water sources," pointing out that "the committee supports transferring the experiences of other countries in the issue of confronting drought and changing agricultural patterns to be compatible with the principle of economic feasibility in order to provide revenues." higher for farmers.

Views 34
    Added 04/04/2024 - 11:50 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:12 pm