Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Seizing two dens prepared for smuggling oil derivatives in two governorates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Seizing two dens prepared for smuggling oil derivatives in two governorates Empty Seizing two dens prepared for smuggling oil derivatives in two governorates

Post by Rocky Thu Jul 18, 2024 5:24 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Seizing two dens prepared for smuggling oil derivatives in two governorates[/size]

[size=45]The Oil Products Distribution Company announced the seizure of two dens for smuggling oil derivatives in Baghdad and Babylon governorates.[/size]
    [size=45]The company's general manager, Hussein Talib, said in a statement that "the inspection teams affiliated with the Oil Products Distribution Company were able to seize two dens for smuggling petroleum products in coordination with the security forces in the Rusafa sector, which resulted in the seizure of four iron tanks of different capacities and a (Daalaj) car containing an unknown oil product and quantity." He stressed that "the operations to pursue smuggling dens are being followed up by the Minister of Oil and the Undersecretary of the Ministry for Distribution Affairs within the national strategy to combat corruption."[/size]
    [size=45]The Director of the Inspection Authority, Alaa Adnan Mahmoud, indicated that “a trailer was seized on a train in Al-Mahawil District containing an unidentified petroleum product in an amount of 4,500 liters, in addition to 3 suction motors (Robin) and hoses,” stressing that “the operation was carried out in cooperation with the security forces, as the details of the smuggling crime were preserved and its perpetrators were referred to the competent security authorities according to legal procedures.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Sep 02, 2024 8:13 am