Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Detail of the National Population Policy Document in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Detail of the National Population Policy Document in Iraq Empty Detail of the National Population Policy Document in Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jul 2024, 4:58 am

Detail of the National Population Policy Document in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Thursday, the Ministry of Planning detailed the National Population Policy Document, and while announcing the imminent launch of the 2024-2028 Development Plan, it indicated that the plan takes into account population increases and development gaps.
    Ministry spokesman Abdul Zahra Al-Hindawi said: “The national document for population policy was launched and included 11 main axes related to childhood, health and housing, in addition to education, work and support for vulnerable groups, in addition to empowering youth and women and an axis related to the causes of internal and external migration.”
    Al-Hindawi explained that “each of these axes includes a set of policies and objectives that are translated into procedures,” noting that “these procedures are development plans.”
    He added, "The ministry intends to launch work on the 2024 and 2028 development plan," noting that "the plan took into account population increases, requirements, and development gaps."
    He added, "The results of the general population census, which is scheduled to be implemented before the end of this year, will be used to indicate development gaps and thus develop plans and policies, absorb population increases and transform them from burdens into effective development engines."

Views 61
    Added 2024/07/18 - 10:40 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 02 Sep 2024, 6:35 am