Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP announces displacement of thousands of animal breeders due to drought

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP announces displacement of thousands of animal breeders due to drought Empty MP announces displacement of thousands of animal breeders due to drought

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jul 2024, 5:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]MP announces displacement of thousands of animal breeders due to drought[/size]
    • Today 11:05

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad..
    Member of the Parliamentary Committee on Agriculture, Water and Marshes, Rafiq Al-Salihi, announced on Thursday that thousands of animal breeders have been displaced to cities due to drought.
    Al-Salihi told Al-Maalouma Agency, "Animal breeders in the center and south of the country are facing risks as a result of the decrease in water flows, noting that "livestock is facing major challenges that have caused prices to rise."
    He added, "The number of animals, including cows, sheep and fish, has decreased significantly, especially in the southern governorates."
    He stressed the need to "speed up the challenges to preserve and advance livestock, especially since it is linked to food security." End / 25 H

Current date/time is Mon 02 Sep 2024, 9:10 am