Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Justice relies work e-government

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Justice relies work e-government Empty Justice relies work e-government

Post by day dreamer Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:30 pm

Justice relies work e-government

1/3/2015 0:00

BAGHDAD - Jinan Asadi
      Described the Ministry of Justice e-government project, which will reduce the administrative and financial corruption in the judicial and correctional departments, as one of the most prominent projects carried out during percent for the first day. The spokesman for the Ministry of Haidar al-Saadi "morning": that the ministry will be the first of the Ministry apply e-government project, so it was the introduction of e-government that are linked administratively and technically follow-up of the Office of the Minister and Coordinating Department Division, asserting claim Cabinet to consider a bill that criminalizes accomplices smuggled prisoners, and the opening and splitting a number of judicial districts in central and Aljnob.ofatt that the ministry will work on the application of criminal justice in the correctional department project, in addition to the opening of several branches of the Court of administrative Justice in the provinces, and said that the ministry at the time directed prison administrations to intensify security measures and take precautions and beware of the possibility of terrorist operations, has completed more than 80 percent of the filing guests covered by the decision pardon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 4:47 am