Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity reveal the existence of channels for negotiation to resolve the government a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity reveal the existence of channels for negotiation to resolve the government a Empty Parliamentary Integrity reveal the existence of channels for negotiation to resolve the government a

Post by Rocky Sat May 21, 2016 9:42 am

Parliamentary Integrity reveal the existence of channels for negotiation to resolve the government and the parliamentary crisis

• Saturday, May 21 2016 15:13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / Baghdadi News / ...

announced Chairman of the Parliamentary Integrity Talal Zobaie, Saturday, about the existence of channels for negotiation to resolve the government and the parliamentary crisis.

Zobaie said in a statement received / Baghdadi News / copy of it, that "there is. Of trying to obstruct the victories of our security forces, and the front opening and internal security loophole for distracting the troops"

The statement added that "all our sons and demonstrators not accept prejudice to one of them," he said, adding that "there are infiltrators among demonstrators demanding real reform, cramming tampering with public money and spread chaos and the storming and destruction of government institutions."

He Zubai that "anarchy is not the interests of one and there are channels to negotiate to resolve the problems occurring," noting that "Iraq is on the verge of a transition period of political and economic require everyone to stand side by side out of the current crisis."

Angry demonstrators stormed, on Friday, heavily fortified Green Zone and entered the cabinet, it has led to the use of force with the demonstrators, injuring dozens of them Bjrouh.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 5:38 am