Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shiite division denotes changes in Iraqi foreign policy

jedi17
    jedi17

Shiite division denotes changes in Iraqi foreign policy Empty Shiite division denotes changes in Iraqi foreign policy

Post by jedi17 Tue 11 Apr 2017, 12:32 pm

Shiite division denotes changes in Iraqi foreign policy
    2:24 PM ADMIN

Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: The stand of Iraqi Premier Haidar al-Ibadi on denouncing the Syrian chemical strikes and the call of the Iraqi Sadrist leader Muqtada al-Sadr for the resignation of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad denote changes in Iraqi foreign policy following the arrival of the Republicans to power in USA.

This change may reflect internal Shiite differences and divisions.

It is fact that the Syrian crisis shed its shadows on the Iraqi scene and created more sectoral divisions, where some Sunni powers supported reaching to a state of "revolution", while the some Shiite quarter preferred to support the Syrian government.

But, the latest stands of Ibadi and al-Sadr reflected a change in Iraqi political vision.

According to Sadrist affiliate al-Ahrar Bloc MP Abdul Aziz al-Dhalimi, the Sadrist statement supported the Syrian people with no pro-political stands.

He described some supporters of the Syrian government within the Shiite National Alliance as "belonging to political quarters that have joint visions and interests with the Syrian government, so it is natural to defend these stands".

"As for the Sadrist leader, he has a project adopted by most of the Iraqi people and cannot be confined to the Sadrist Trend only", he confirmed.

Though ex-premier Nouri al-Maliki is chairing the Da'wa Party, which Ibadi is a member, the Iraqi Premier took another different stand that may denote a new stand within the Shiite bloc.

Political observers believe that Premier Ibadi wants to "resolve his stand on axes conflicts"; namely USA, Britain, France and Arab Gulf countries from one side and Russia and Iran from the other.

"It seems that Ibadi is very near from Washington's axis", the observers expected.

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 11:40 am