Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Crux

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Crux Empty Crux

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Oct 2017, 2:14 am

[ltr]Crux[/ltr]

[ltr]Kazem elliptical cup 
    Minister of Transport 
    "We signed on Tuesday an agreement for air transport services between Iraq and Afghanistan, which will allow the return of regular air traffic between the two countries, that the agreement provides for the exchange of flights between the two countries and is of great importance to this agreement, which will strengthen the bilateral economic relationship and return to the period of historical prosperity, The Afghan side has stressed the desire to improve relations with the Iraqi government and open new horizons of cooperation in various fields of transport and trade. "

Mohammed Iqbal 
    Minister of Education 
    "Iraq is suffering from a severe shortage of infrastructure and school buildings, because the rate of population growth reaches 2.5% each year, almost the entry of more than 150 thousand students to school and these numbers are greater than the proportion of students graduating from the sixth each year, Iraq needs today As well as the development of curricula and educational systems followed, as well as the training of cadres, especially in areas liberated from terrorism.

Bushra Ashour 
    Member of Karbala Governorate Council 
    "The Ministry of Immigration insists on the establishment of projects to shelter the displaced in the province, these projects are not feasible because the number of displaced people who lived in Karbala has decreased to 40% in the first complex implemented by the State of 4 billion and 500 million dinars from the federal budget, Of the Ministry on 3/10/2017 to complete the second complex, which is estimated the value of financial statements to deliver water and electricity to one billion dinars in light of the scarcity of money going through the country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]