Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prison sentences for the former governor of Baghdad and the governor of Dohuk

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prison sentences for the former governor of Baghdad and the governor of Dohuk Empty Prison sentences for the former governor of Baghdad and the governor of Dohuk

Post by Rocky Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Prison sentences for the former governor of Baghdad and the governor of Dohuk

 Baghdad / Range 

The Supreme Judicial Council announced a one-year prison term for the former mayor of Baghdad, Naeem 'Abub, on charges of "exploiting a job and exceeding powers".
    A spokesman for the Judicial Council said that "a sentence of one year imprisonment issued by the Court of Misdemeanor Rusafa cases of integrity against the former mayor of Baghdad accused Naim Abuboub," pointing out that "the sentence was issued in accordance with Article 331 of the Iraqi Penal Code on the issue of functional exploitation and exceeding powers. 
    In addition, the Criminal Court for Integrity Issues ruled in absentia that the former governor of Dohuk was to be imprisoned during Ramadan Fattah for ten years. In a statement received by Al-Mada, the Department of Investigation said that "the fugitive was no longer provided with public funds if he left the job as governor of Dahuk. The charges were confirmed by the complaint filed by the defendant's department. And the external audit division of the Integrity Commission determined the value of the damage caused by the accused to the public money. " "The decision of the absentee verdict against the convict guarantees the issuance of an arrest warrant against him, as well as the paragraphs of the seizure of his movable and immovable property, and giving the injured party the right to request compensation once the decision has been reached."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:21 am