Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil agrees with a US company to invest gas from Ben Omar field in Basra province

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil agrees with a US company to invest gas from Ben Omar field in Basra province Empty Oil agrees with a US company to invest gas from Ben Omar field in Basra province

Post by Rocky Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:48 am

Oil agrees with a US company to invest gas from Ben Omar field in Basra province
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / Oil Minister Jabbar al-Luaibi announced on Monday that an agreement was reached with US firm Orin to invest gas associated with oil operations in Ben Omar field in Basra province.
    Al-Allaibi said in a statement received by "Iraq News" that "the efforts of the Ministry in the optimal investment of the gas wealth has resulted in a preliminary agreement to invest gas in the field of Ben Omar in the province of Basra," adding that it was "hoped to sign the memorandum of understanding during the coming days Coming between the investor company and Basra Oil Company. "
    It is noteworthy that the field of the Ben Omar River is one of the most promising fields in southern Iraq, where it is developed by the national effort, the production of crude oil more than 40 thousand barrels per day and 25 million cubic feet a day of raw gas. Finished 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Sep 30, 2024 6:22 am