Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran 's economy asks Iraq to cut "expensive" tariffs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran 's economy asks Iraq to cut "expensive" tariffs Empty Iran 's economy asks Iraq to cut "expensive" tariffs

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Sep 2018, 6:58 am

[size=32]
    Iran 's economy asks Iraq to cut "expensive" tariffs[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

11 minutes ago

A member of the presidential body of Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture Hussein Permohen on Wednesday called for facilitating the export of goods and goods to Iraq.

"The government has adopted a policy of developing and expanding exports of goods and goods abroad, so it is necessary to facilitate the export of goods to neighboring countries, especially Iraq," he said at a meeting of businessmen in Ardabil province with the secretary of the Committee for the Development of Economic Relations with Iraq and Syria in Arbil.

"We are currently engaged in an economic war if we expect the government to provide more support to the private sector of the country by making better export decisions," he said. "The problems of hard currency and the export of hard currency are one of the main problems for exporters now."

Permohn said that Iraq's high tariffs on some exported goods have caused problems for Iranian traders, making them necessary.

He called for the removal of some restrictions in the field of exports and the need for more attention on the development of trade and economic relations with neighboring countries, especially Iraq.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 11:40 am