Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh's policy looks with Lavrov three files

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh's policy looks with Lavrov three files Empty Saleh's policy looks with Lavrov three files

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Nov 2018, 1:42 am

[size=32]
    Saleh's policy looks with Lavrov three files[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

The President of the Republic Barham Salih received at his residence in Rome, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov.
    During the meeting, they stressed the importance of developing bilateral relations between the two countries and strengthening them in all fields, in a way that serves the peoples of the two countries.
    The meeting focused on the regional situation and the war against the Dahedash organization, where emphasis was placed on strengthening military and security cooperation and the need for further efforts to eliminate the organization and dry its sources.
    The President also stressed the importance of the Iraqi market to Russian investments, which could help to promote the development and development of infrastructure in Iraq, especially in the areas of oil and energy, calling for increasing the level of these investments in all fields.
    For his part, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov stressed his country's keenness to strengthen its relations with Iraq and enhance opportunities for cooperation with him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 5:36 am