Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new conflict in Iraq, which was overwhelmed by the ports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new conflict in Iraq, which was overwhelmed by the ports Empty A new conflict in Iraq, which was overwhelmed by the ports

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Apr 2020, 8:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=55][size=35]A new conflict in Iraq, which was overwhelmed by the ports
    [/size]
    [/size]

• [ltr] April 18.2020 - 10:33[/ltr]

• [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

• [ltr] Views: 367[/ltr]

[size]
      Sumer News: Baghdad .. Representative Kazem Finjan Al-Hamami warned of the impact of Border Ports Authority’s decisions to prevent any party from working in the ports before completing all the required contracts on the work of the Ports Company employees.[/size]
    [rtl]In a statement, Al-Hamami expressed his rejection and denunciation of the "Border Ports Authority Trends" in its book No. 4739 on 4/12/2020, which included that port employees are not allowed to carry out their work inside port prohibitions unless they obtain permission from the Ports Authority employees, and the prohibition included formations personnel Other government, exporters, importers, customs officials and workers in the private sector. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "No party in Iraq has the right to take away the rights of Iraqi ports and violate their sovereignty established by Law No. 21 of 1995, and Ports Instructions No. 1 of 1998," calling on the Ports Authority to "respect the provisions of the sovereignty of the General Company for Iraqi Ports that are protected by the constitution." Iraqi. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]"We will discuss these intersections under the roof of Parliament, and we will do everything we can to maintain port laws, instructions, rules, and directions," he stressed, saying "no other government agency has the right to confiscate their rights and interfere in their affairs."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 5:35 am