Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq loses 100,000 dunams annually due to desertification

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq loses 100,000 dunams annually due to desertification Empty Iraq loses 100,000 dunams annually due to desertification

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Jun 2021, 6:58 am

[size=52]Iraq loses 100,000 dunams annually due to desertification[/size]

[size=45]Yesterday, Tuesday, the Parliament’s Agriculture and Water Committee confirmed that Iraq annually loses 100,000 dunams due to desertification, criticizing the lack of a real plan to deal with this dangerous phenomenon.[/size]
    [size=45]Committee member MP Ali Al-Budairi said in a statement to Al-Mada that "international organizations constantly warn against the issue of desertification."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Budairi added, "Iraq annually loses 100,000 dunums of its agricultural land due to desertification, so how will the situation be after ten years?" He pointed out, "The problem we are facing is the lack of a real study that would confront this dangerous phenomenon."[/size]
    [size=45]And Al-Budairi stated, "Everyone talks about eliminating desertification through the media only, but on the realistic side, there is no serious move in this regard." He finds, "The defect is borne by the legislative and executive authorities together, as all that is being proposed are daily patchwork solutions that move away from strategic plans." Al-Budairi continues, "Iraq has a body to combat desertification, but all kinds of financial support were withdrawn from it, and it turned into just a building and employees." He noted that "every initiative that is put forward to confront desertification, the answer comes in the absence of financial allocation." Al-Budairi went on to say that "international organizations trying to work in the field of desertification in Iraq do not find the appropriate support and space for them to carry out their activities."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 29 Jun 2024, 6:16 am