Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The former Minister of Resources responds to Al-Halbousi: Iraq does not need new dams because the cu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The former Minister of Resources responds to Al-Halbousi: Iraq does not need new dams because the cu Empty The former Minister of Resources responds to Al-Halbousi: Iraq does not need new dams because the cu

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Sep 2023, 5:28 am

[size=38]The former Minister of Resources responds to Al-Halbousi: Iraq does not need new dams because the current ones are “empty.”[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

September 21, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Al-Hadath: Former Minister of Water Resources, Hassan Al-Janabi, responded to Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi regarding Iraq’s need to build new dams.
    Al-Halbousi said, on Wednesday, that the last dam was built in Iraq in 1985 and we need a plan to build a new one.
    Al-Janabi said that the Ministry of Water Resources is under unjustified pressure to force it to build dams at a time when Iraq's dams are almost empty.
    He wrote: Currently, Mosul Dam is 70% empty, Dukan Dam is 60% empty, Haditha Dam is more than 85% empty, Darbankhan is 40% empty, Tharthar Lake is 52% empty, Habbaniyah Lake is 82% empty... and the Iraqi marshes are almost empty. Dry.

Al-Janabi asks: Why do some officials “volunteer” to go beyond the responsibilities of their institutions to something that is not the case, considering that the statements of senior officials pass wrong information to society regarding the need to build new dams?
    He said: I repeat what I said previously and decades ago that there is no need for reservoir dams in Iraq, and that any investment of money in this field is a double loss, and I call on the officials of the Ministry of Water Resources and the Minister to stand against interference in the competencies of his ministry, and I also call on other officials to pay attention to the fields of The work of the institutions they lead.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 2:00 am