Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil agrees to rehabilitate a strategic transportation line between Karbala and Anbar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil agrees to rehabilitate a strategic transportation line between Karbala and Anbar Empty Oil agrees to rehabilitate a strategic transportation line between Karbala and Anbar

Post by Rocky Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Oil agrees to rehabilitate a strategic transportation line between Karbala and Anbar
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Oil agrees to rehabilitate a strategic transportation line between Karbala and Anbar[/size]
    • Today 18:43

• 2 Shares

Information/Anbar.. 
    Anbar Governor's Advisor for Energy Affairs, Aziz Al-Tarmouz, announced on Tuesday the Oil Ministry's approval to rehabilitate the strategic line transporting oil from the Holy Karbala Governorate towards the areas west of Anbar.
    Al-Tarmouz said in a statement to Al-Maalouma Agency, “The Oil Projects Company, one of the formations of the Ministry of Oil, announced its approval to rehabilitate the strategic line transporting oil from the Holy Governorate of Karbala, passing through the BS4 station towards the Haditha refinery, west of Anbar,” indicating that “the line is one of the The most important strategic lines for oil transportation, work on which stopped 6 years ago as a result of ISIS criminal gangs controlling large areas of Anbar’s cities.”
    He added, "The rehabilitation of oil transport lines linking Anbar Governorate to other governorates will contribute to canceling transportation by the Ministry of Oil's land fleet," explaining that "The Ministry of Oil has prepared a plan that guarantees the reconstruction and rehabilitation of all projects damaged by terrorist operations."
    It is noteworthy that the Ministry of Oil had previously announced the allocation of financial sums to contribute to the reconstruction and rehabilitation of the road network damaged by terrorist operations linking Anbar Governorate to other governorates. Ended / 12A
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 5:20 am