Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jordan announces the date of electrical connection with Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jordan announces the date of electrical connection with Iraq Empty Jordan announces the date of electrical connection with Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:56 am

[size=35][size=35]Jordan announces the date of electrical connection with Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Economy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    03-29-2024 | 03:46
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alsumaria News - Economy

The Director General of the National Electricity Company in Jordan, Amjad Al-Rawashdeh, revealed today, Friday, that the Jordanian-Iraqi electrical interconnection line will enter service next Saturday.

[ltr]
    [size=16]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

The official told the Jordanian News Agency, Petra, that the line will be shared between the Jordanian Risha Electrical Station and the Iraqi Rutba Station, at a voltage of 132 kilovolts, to feed the loads of the Rutba area near the border with Jordan.

On February 11, in the capital, Amman, Iraq and Jordan signed a document to supply the Iraqi side with electrical energy with a capacity of 40 megawatts in the first phase, as both parties considered the contract to be part of a more comprehensive Arab plan for the joint Arab energy market in the future.

The Iraqi Ministry of Electricity announced the completion of operation of the Iraqi-Jordanian electric line, confirming that the date for the line to enter service will be next Saturday.

Petra quoted the Iraqi Ministry of Electricity as confirming the completion of operation of the electric line between the two countries, setting the same date for entering service.

[/size]

Current date/time is Sat 29 Jun 2024, 8:43 am