Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

It raises the salary of the appointee and employs the disabled. Parliament is required to vote “quic

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

It raises the salary of the appointee and employs the disabled. Parliament is required to vote “quic Empty It raises the salary of the appointee and employs the disabled. Parliament is required to vote “quic

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Apr 2024, 4:06 am

[size=35][size=35]It raises the salary of the appointee and employs the disabled. Parliament is required to vote “quickly” on the disability law[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-04-03 | 01:29
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Al-Sumaria News - Local

The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs confirmed that the People with Disabilities Law includes raising the salary of a full-time employee to 250,000 dinars instead of 170,000 dinars, in addition to providing job grades for the disabled, while calling on the House of Representatives to vote “quickly” on the project.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

Ministry spokesman Najm Al-Aqabi said that the new law includes paragraphs that contribute to providing and meeting the necessary needs and services for groups of people with disabilities and special needs, and creating job opportunities for them, noting that his ministry called on more than one occasion for the parliament to vote on it, pointing out that it “also includes increasing... The salary of the full-time employee will be 250 thousand dinars instead of the current salary of 170 thousand dinars.

He explained that 360,000 beneficiaries are included in the salary of a full-time employee in Baghdad and the governorates, noting that the number will increase after four diseases are included in the aforementioned salary, which are diabetes, elephantiasis, thalassemia, and cochlear implantation for the deaf group under the age of 10 years. People with disabilities who are deposited in the program have also been included. Correctional prisons with the aforementioned salary, so that one of the inmates was appointed to him, as a field visit was held to Al-Rusafa prison and more than 55 disabled people were included in the salary, according to the official Al-Sabah newspaper.

Al-Aqabi stated that his ministry called on the Federal Service Council to provide job degrees for sign language interpreters in all ministries and state institutions, in addition to coordinating it with education to complete secondary education for the deaf group within the campaign it launched under the title (I Am Able).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 11:40 am