Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance Committee likely approve the final accounts instead of approving 2014 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance Committee likely approve the final accounts instead of approving 2014 budget Empty Finance Committee likely approve the final accounts instead of approving 2014 budget

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Oct 2014, 7:12 am

Finance Committee likely approve the final accounts instead of approving 2014 budget

BAGHDAD / JD / .. tipped the parliamentary finance committee, approval of the final accounts of the ministries and state institutions, rather than approve the 2014 budget by the House of Representatives, as pointed out that the remaining months of the current fiscal year will also be the money disbursed by 1/12.
    A member of the committee MP Abdul Qader Mohammed told / JD /: "The financial year 2014 has passed 10 months since spent the money where the rate of 1/12 of the previous budget by ministries and government departments," he said, adding that "two months remaining two November and December of this year, the exchange will remain as it is by the state institutions and for themselves. "
    He added: "The Presidency of the Council of Ministers will be sent to parliament the final accounts of all ministries and state institutions and blogger in which the size of expenditure and revenue for each month of the last few months, and will be approved by the House of Representatives, instead of endorsing full financial budget of the fact that the financial year is nearing completion" ./ ended / 8 /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...ils.php?ID=5256

Current date/time is Sat 29 Jun 2024, 7:04 pm