Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Paying the cumulative dues for new recruits in the reform department

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Paying the cumulative dues for new recruits in the reform department Empty Paying the cumulative dues for new recruits in the reform department

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Sep 2020, 7:22 am

Paying the cumulative dues for new recruits in the reform department

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Thursday, the Ministry of Justice announced the disbursement of cumulative dues to new recruited employees in the Iraqi Reform Department.
    The Director-General of the Iraqi Reform Department, Kamel Amin, said in a statement reported by the official Al-Sabah newspaper and seen by Al-Eqtisad News that his department "has completed the transactions of the accumulated salaries of the newly recruited employees to pay them financial dues for the period from the date of appointment until the end of last July."
    He added, "The salary for the month of August was previously disbursed, as part of efforts to support the department due to its importance in the process of managing and caring for prisons, and in the rehabilitation and development of its staff."
    He stated that his department also completed "all the reports of the annual bonuses and promotions of its eligible employees, as well as requests to change the job title for all employees of the Juvenile Reform Department."
    Amin added that it "will continue to work in the completion of promotion transactions and annual bonuses for all its employees, based on the State and Public Sector Employees Salary Law No. 22 of 2008 and the instructions and directives issued in this regard."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 5:39 am