Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Darraji's first statement after being assigned to military industrialization: The political system i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Darraji's first statement after being assigned to military industrialization: The political system i Empty Darraji's first statement after being assigned to military industrialization: The political system i

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Apr 2021, 8:49 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 

Baghdad - IQ  
    On Monday (April 19, 2021), the head of the Military Industrialization Commission, Muhammad Sahib al-Darraji, in his first statements after his assignment to the position, criticized the Iraqi constitution and the current political system, which he said had "failed", while stressing the need to "achieve military national security." in Iraq". 
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee and the head of the Military Industrialization Commission, Muhammad Sahib Al-Darraji, said in statements to him today, on the "Capital Time" program, broadcast by Al-Ahd satellite channel and followed by  IQ NEWS , that he is "still a member of Parliament" and I have not received a government position yet, "adding "My assignment to head the Military Industrialization Commission was not met with political objection."
    He stressed the need to "achieve military national security in Iraq," noting that "Iraqis are tired of mismanaging political leaderships, explaining at the same time that changing the classical parties is" impossible . "
    He pointed out that "the current government is partisan and the ministers have imposed on Al-Kazemi," noting at the same time that "merchants associated with political parties supply weapons to Iraq."
    Al-Darraji explained, "The change after 2003 did not take place in a correct way, so the state administration must be rational, stressing that the" second line "must be given an opportunity to participate in the political decision.
    Al-Darraji expressed his readiness for an alliance as a "soldier" with any forces that want to build the state, according to him, adding that the premiership is a responsibility that no sane person seeks.
    Al-Darraji pointed out that "political alliances are no longer of benefit according to the new election law," noting that my alliance with the conquest "harmed me more than it helped me, " stressing his pursuit of  "a new political project far from ideologies."
    He explained that changing the political system depends on broad participation in the elections, pointing out at the same time that "  80%  of Iraqis did not participate in the last elections."
    He also pointed out that "the current constitution does not build a state and the political system has failed," explaining that "the  constitution was written in an enthusiastic, vengeful and unprofessional manner."
    He stressed the importance of forming a "Council of Elders" that includes personalities from outside the system. 
    Last week, the Council of Ministers decided, in a session, to choose the representative of the Al-Fateh Parliamentary Bloc, Muhammad Sahib Al-Darraji, for the position of head of the Military Industrialization Commission.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 9:24 am