Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Civil Service Council: We are not responsible for managing the 150,000 job positions allocated to th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Civil Service Council: We are not responsible for managing the 150,000 job positions allocated to th Empty Civil Service Council: We are not responsible for managing the 150,000 job positions allocated to th

Post by Rocky Today at 4:18 am

[size=46]Civil Service Council: We are not responsible for managing the 150,000 job positions allocated to the governorates[/size]
    Iraq
    10:40 - 2024-10-21
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Federal Public Service Council confirmed that the 150,000 job grades stipulated in the Federal General Budget Law for the year (2023-2024-2025) have been allocated to the governorates and their management tasks have been assigned to them.
    The council stated in a statement that "based on the numerous appeals that we have received from our graduate sons from all governorates regarding the 150,000 job grades stipulated in the Federal General Budget Law for the year (2023-2024-2025) in Article (66) / Second, which stipulates the creation of (150,000) one hundred and fifty thousand new contract grades distributed to the governorates not organized in a region and according to population ratios."
    It stressed that "these job grades have been allocated to the governorates, and their management tasks have been assigned to the governorates, as the governors are authorized to contract and distribute according to the needs and specific sectors. Accordingly, the Civil Service Council does not bear any responsibility regarding the management or distribution of these grades."
    He noted that "we urge our graduates to verify the facts related to the aforementioned job grades from the relevant authorities in the governorates to obtain accurate information and answer inquiries related to this matter."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 21 Oct 2024, 6:47 am