Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Directive to distribute one thousand dunums to members of the Ministry of Defense (document)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Directive to distribute one thousand dunums to members of the Ministry of Defense (document) Empty Directive to distribute one thousand dunums to members of the Ministry of Defense (document)

Post by Rocky Today at 4:13 am

[size=35][size=35]Directive to distribute one thousand dunums to members of the Ministry of Defense (document)[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Local

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-10-21 | 03:31
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]News - Local News

The governor was approached[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Abdul Qader Al-Dakhil, Director of Mosul Municipality, to allocate an area of ​​one thousand dunums of land from Al-Ghazlani camp for the purpose of distributing it to the Ministry of Defense personnel from the sons of the province.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

According to a letter issued by the governor, I obtained[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]News on a copy of it, the intruder[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Municipality Directorate[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]By dividing a thousand acres from Al-Ghazlani camp into the numbered plots 7 Wadi Hajar Al-Sharqiya, 2 Al-Ghazlani, 6 Wadi Al-Deir Al-Shamali, 9 Wadi Al-Deir Al-Janoubi, to distribute them to the Ministry of Defense personnel, based on the directive[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 21 Oct 2024, 6:41 am