Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Iranian message to Baghdad prior to the strike ... And Abdul Mahdi's office reveals its content

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Iranian message to Baghdad prior to the strike ... And Abdul Mahdi's office reveals its content Empty An Iranian message to Baghdad prior to the strike ... And Abdul Mahdi's office reveals its content

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Jan 2020, 6:23 am

[size=40]An Iranian message to Baghdad prior to the strike ... And Abdul Mahdi's office reveals its content
    January 08, 2020

[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size]

Resigned Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi - Archive
    [/size]
    The media office of the resigned Iraqi Prime Minister, Adel Abdul-Mahdi, said he had received an official verbal message from Iran that the response to the killing of Qasim Soleimani "had begun or would begin soon."
    According to a statement published by the media office on Facebook, the Iranian message said, "The strike will be limited to the whereabouts of the American army in Iraq without specifying its location."
    He added: "At the exact same time, the American side contacted us and the missiles were falling on the wing of the American forces at Ein al-Assad bases in Anbar and Harir in Erbil and other locations."

He said that the Prime Minister warned the Iraqi military leaders to take the necessary precautions as soon as they received the news of the attack.
    Abdul Mahdi's office indicated that the prime minister has not yet received any news of casualties on the Iraqi side, nor has the official losses on the side of the coalition forces.
    The Prime Minister's Office said that Abdul-Mahdi, in his capacity as Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces, has been following developments since the beginning of the attack and until this hour and is making the necessary internal and external contacts in an attempt to contain the situation and not engage in open warfare, Iraq and the region will be among the first victims, according to the statement.
    The statement expressed Iraq's rejection of any "violation of its sovereignty and aggression on its lands," and called on everyone to exercise restraint, prevail over the language of reason, adhere to international covenants, respect the Iraqi state, and the decisions of its government, and help it to contain and overcome this serious crisis threatening it, the region, and the world with a devastating, comprehensive war.
    A statement by the Iraqi Joint Operations Authority said that 22 rockets landed in Iraq at dawn on Wednesday, indicating that 17 of them landed on Ain al-Assad air base, including two unexploded rockets in the Hitan area, west of the city of Heet, and 5 rockets in the city of Erbil.
    The statement said that the rockets did not cause any casualties in the Iraqi forces.
    The "Fox News" network quoted a spokesman for the US military's Central Command, in charge of the Middle East, as saying that a number of Iranian missiles had not hit their targets.
    US Assistant Secretary of Defense for Public Affairs Jonathan Hoffman said in a statement that the two bases that were attacked were on high alert due to indications that the Iranian regime was planning to attack our forces and interests in the region.
    The Pentagon confirmed that Iran fired at dawn Wednesday "more than 12 missiles" at the base of Ain al-Assad and another base in Erbil, which includes American forces.
    "Everything is fine! There are missiles fired from Iran at two military bases in Iraq," the US President wrote in a tweet on Tuesday night. I will make a statement tomorrow morning! I will make a statement tomorrow morning. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 21 Oct 2024, 4:18 pm