Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi participate Barzani 's remarks against the reluctance of Baghdad to the independence of Kurdis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi participate Barzani 's remarks against the reluctance of Baghdad to the independence of Kurdis Empty Abadi participate Barzani 's remarks against the reluctance of Baghdad to the independence of Kurdis

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Nov 2016, 5:31 am

[ltr]Abadi participate Barzani 's remarks against the reluctance of Baghdad to the independence of Kurdistan[/ltr]
    [ltr]November 24, 2016 |11:10 -The numberofreadings: 338 Show[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

Network Iraqi position 

[ltr]

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi unveiled a plan with the Kurdistan Region to create a federal state age of the unified Iraqi state. 
    He said in an interview with reporters, he said that the region semi-independent since 1991, and after 2003 the same trend remained and now want to build something in common and build this situation within a unified and single Iraqi state, and this needs to be maximum cooperation, which is not easy but we have a common interest.

He explained Abadi "I do not want to create a centralized state dictatorship represses citizens, but we want to create a federal state they serve and cooperate with the provinces," noting that "the government is committed to its program to grant more powers to the provinces and bent in this direction and have the federal government powers for the provinces and the region of his powers." 
    The head of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, after his visit to Baghdad recently announced having accepted Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to the idea of ​​independence for the region.

President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Nechirvan Barzani also announced that the province wants to discuss independence from Iraq immediately after the restoration of the city of Mosul of al Daesh. 
    He said in an interview with the German magazine Bild that things are ripe for a long period of independence but are currently focused on the battle against al Daesh, stressing that "immediately after the liberation of Mosul are going to meet with our partners in Baghdad are talking in our independence. We waited too long and we believe that after 2003, there will be a new start for a new democratic Iraq, but that Iraq has failed. "

It seems that the KRG considers the current conditions in Iraq and the world suitable for the declaration of independence for the Kurds of Iraq and the formation of an independent state with leaking signals the existence of a preliminary approval from the Government of Abadi idea where the Baghdad government has not shown yet public objection to the aspirations of the Kurdish independence

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 21 Oct 2024, 10:13 am