Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Abadi agreements are in doubt and we wish the sincerity of the official for one time

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Abadi agreements are in doubt and we wish the sincerity of the official for one time Empty Deputy: Abadi agreements are in doubt and we wish the sincerity of the official for one time

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Apr 2018, 8:23 am

Deputy: Abadi agreements are in doubt and we wish the sincerity of the official for one time

10:33 - 06/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Private ..
    MP for the province of Basra, Bahaa Jamal al-Din, on Friday, to be honest, even once, stressing that the agreements of Prime Minister Haider Abadi on the provision of services during the current period is doubtful.
    Jamal al-Din said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that Basra province held a lot of agreements and allocated large sums of money within the budget, but Al-Basri did not touch any of that, and all went to include the wind.
    He added that "Basra gives and offers a lot to Iraq and does not get the simplest services, and today suffers from the spread of pollution and waste and lack of attention by the government, although it is funding Iraq and the source of oil wealth and the first breadwinner budget."
    "Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has visited Basra more than once and has been briefed on its situation and signed many decisions, but it is only ink on paper," he said.
    He pointed out that "what Abadi agreed with Japan to complete water projects in Basra raises many doubts and questions, as nothing has been achieved from his previous promises." He hoped that the official would be honest even once during his career in the government.
    Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi signed with the Japanese government during his visit to Japan an agreement for the completion of water-related projects in the province of Basra, which is suffering today from the salinity of water and the absence of desalination projects. End 25 n

Current date/time is Mon 21 Oct 2024, 7:41 pm